Features of the bride price organization
The rite of redemption of the bride originated in ancient times. There are several versions about its origin. According to the romantic version, the groom had to pay a tribute to the bride’s family for taking his beloved daughter away from the family. A more mundane version suggests that the bride’s father was supposed to pay for the fact that a young worker, an AU pair, was taken away from the house.
Of course, today’s bride price has nothing to do with the material benefit of the bride’s family, now it’s just a ritual designed to entertain the guests gathered for the holiday.
Scenarios of redemption there are many, so pick up what you like, it is not difficult. Usually, bridesmaids take the vending scenario as a basis, adding something to it that can give the ceremony an individuality, make it closer to this particular couple.
To ransom went smoothly, it is necessary to exclude some common defects that occur in the organization of the wedding.
1. Don’t choose too long a scenario. We must try to make the whole ceremony took no more than half an hour, otherwise, guests will be bored, the groom will be irritated, and the bride nervous.
2. Do not include in the competitions too personal information, young it can be unpleasant, and uninitiated guests may not understand what’s wrong.
3. Not always successful is the scenario in which poetic dialogues are provided. Leading rites (and this, most often, the witness) will be forced to memorize verses for a long time. Besides, there was no guarantee she wouldn’t get the words wrong in her excitement.
4. Try to competitions for the groom were not the same type, it is better to do fewer jobs, but that they were all different and memorable.
5. Do not “beat” of the groom and the witness too much money. It looks quite strange and ugly, because you do not sell a bunch of carrots on the market, trying to get the maximum profit, and give your girlfriend in marriage! So, the whole payment must be symbolic, the main purpose of the ransom is fun, but not “fat”.
6. Try to exclude from script competitions, designed for the physical endurance and strength of the groom or the witness. Remember that the groom should not as a result of assignments to stain or be harmed in any festive costume.
7. Be careful in the selection of competitions, because the ransom-this is only the beginning of the wedding events, so do not” exhaust ” the groom unbearable tasks.
Thus, the main principle of successful redemption is moderation in everything, so that young people and guests have the strength for numerous further events.